Stanford CS224n: Natural Language Processing with Deep Learning has been an excellent course in NLP for the last few years. Recently its 2019 edition lecture videos have been made publicly available. Therefore, I decided to “attend” this course. My objective is to follow closely the proposed schedule: two lectures and one assignment per week. My schedule will then be as follows.
- Assignment 1: Introduction to word vectors. Due May 28th.
- Assignment 2: Derivatives and implementation of word2vec algorithm. Due June 4th.
- Assignment 3: Dependency parsing and neural network foundations. Due June 11th.
- Assignment 4: Neural Machine Translation with sequence-to-sequence and attention. Due June 18th.
- Assignment 5: Neural Machine Translation with ConvNets and subword modeling. Due June 25th.
The code will be updated regularly in this repo.